WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday Night Special Video Update: Models Suggest Winter Makes an Appearance This Weekend

What a day in the world of weather models! We saw what could be a trend develop for a potential winter storm for this weekend. Way to early to make a forecast but in this video I take you though what changed on the models and what trends I will be looking at over the next 24 hours. I will update again tomorrow morning with overnight model updates. If necessary, I will make my first prediction by tomorrow night, but lets not get ahead of ourselves. There is a lot of time to go, so stay tuned and I will keep you ahead of the "hype".

Buckle up the Weather Willy 2015 season could be officially underway!



No comments:

Post a Comment