WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tuesday Night Weather Update: Hardest Forecast You'll Ever See

It doesn't get much harder than this to make a forecast for areas along I-95 and towards NYC. The gradient between no snow and 6 inches literally is going to be paper thin and I am not going to be arrogant and think I have it all figured out. I will say however I like the forecast I have been conveying to everyone over the last several days. I think it should work out well on a macro level, but on a micro level there are going to be many surprises. Thats what makes this so exciting to track! Some will get more snow than expected some will get less. For anyone over 500ft and especially over 1000 ft that really is a sweet spot to be as temps will be colder at the surface.

I will be updating twitter and this blog frequently tomorrow as the storm is underway with up to minute updates and maybe even live footage.

The video below discusses my points above along with other factors that will make or break heavy snowfall in your backyard.


No comments:

Post a Comment