WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Sunday, January 25, 2015

MAJOR BLIZZARD TO EFFECT AREAS OF THE NORTHEAST

Again I am still skiing but will have a big video tonight at 1030on this historic storm.

  Prepare now, the storm is coming and will last from Monday Afternoon to Tuesday afternoon.  Storm will feature heavy rates of snowfall and gusting winds creating blizzard conditions at times. This storm has the chance to be the biggest storm for some areas since Feb 2010.

Here is my updated snow map and I will actually have a better looking one out tomorrow morning.  Some local areas can see 3 feet!




More updates later this afternoon when I'm heading home.  Stay tuned, there is a slight chance this storm develops more North and the red zone moves into just the Boston area.  I will keep you updated..

More later and video at 1030

No comments:

Post a Comment