WINTER OUTLOOK 2023 IS NOW LIVE

The 2023 Winter Outlook

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday Morning Storm Update

Snow will break out for most areas this morning but quickly change over to ice and rain in southern zones. Once you head into central NJ ice becomes a bigger concern as the changeover will not be all to rain. By the time we get to mid afternoon sleet should filter in all the way up to the I-78 corridor and freezing rain a little further south. The money zone for accumulating snow is north of I-78, especially along the I-80 corridor to the north. That is where my 4-8 inch band is. I see no reason to change my snowfall map from yesterday morning.

The video below gives a quick overview of all these details. I will be doing frequent updates through the day and night for anyone who wants to track the storm. 










P.S. We have a potentially very active week ahead with winter weather stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment